• The heavy-duty stacker truck is ideal for internal transportation, order picking and stacking up to 5,400 mm.
• The unique fork design contributes to high handling speed and easy access into open load carriers.
• The low chassis gives the operator a clear view of the load and forks.
• The offset tiller arm makes it possible for the operator to walk beside the truck and features a display and keypad for PIN code entry.
• This gives full visibility over the fork and load and reduces the risk of foot injuries.
• Intuitive dashboard and control interface: Instrument layout and controls are perfectly positioned, angled towards the operator.
• All important operator information are clearly displayed, whilst the unique mini steering wheel reduces strain on the arm, neck and shoulders.
• Automotive pedal design: The control pedals follow the same logic as in a car – speed to the right and braking in the middle.
• When the truck stands still, the parking brake is automatically activated.
• Improving safety and visibility, the offset tiller arm allows the operator to walk beside the truck.
• The ergonomic tiller head is designed for ambidextrous use and features easily accessible controls to facilitate handling.
• The short and round edged chassis allows the operator to pick up and position pallets in confined spaces â€“ especially important in production and other confined areas.
• The rounded edges also minimise the risk of damaged goods, while the low bumper on the short chassis prevents foot injuries.
• For even better space utilisation, there’s the option of Tiller-Up drive.
Equipment For Sale
We’d love to hear from you…