Purchase Ledger Controller
Thanks to our continued expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Controller to join our Hull branch.
The name Windsor has been synonymous with materials handling and access systems since 1977, providing a first class range of forklift hire, sales and maintenance services.
Through a mixture of originality, entrepreneurial spirit and determination, we have developed into one of the largest and most innovative suppliers of independent forklift and materials handling equipment in the UK.
We understand local business, because we are one. Currently operating from branches across the North, Midlands and South East, we pride ourselves on our commitment to the local community and our personable approach.
The role responsibilities include:
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Imputing supplier invoices (matching them to purchase Orders on Protean)
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Payments to suppliers including postings to Sage 200
- Dealing with our other branches regarding invoice queries
- Accessing supplier online portals (EE, Allstar etc)
- Filing of Invoices
The successful applicant will:
- Be organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be enthusiastic.
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- Ability to learn the role quickly.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Career development
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hours of work 37.5 per week 8.30am till 5.00pm with an hour for lunch
We are very proud of our heritage, our services and our ambition, and we have a large portfolio of equipment, in-house training procedures and a commitment to rewarding high performance.
No agencies please.
Follow WindsorMH on Facebook
Windsor Materials Handling. Local Service, Nationwide.
Please visit here to apply: Purchase Ledger Controller