Position: Service/Sales Support Administrator
Job Family: Service & Sales Support
Region: Wakefield – Branch
Location: Osset Branch – Wakefield
Reporting to: Service & Sales Manager
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs per wk
Salary – TBA
As Service/Sales support administrator your role will be to deliver quality administration and filing duties on a day to day basis for the Service and Sales department, this will be under the guidance of the Service Manager and Sales Manager. The role will also include telecommunication and direct interaction between customers, engineers, and the sales Team. Responsibilities will also include ensuring that the back office is well presented in the event of customer visits where you will be asked to meet and greet clients.
There will be times when you will be asked to provide support for other members of the Team; the tasks will be allocated and reasonable within the scope of your abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To act as a front line contact for all customer and engineer enquiries.
- To ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved in terms of creating quality administration work for the Service and Sales departments.
- To keep the back office presentable and looking professional in the event of customer visits.
- To provide assistance in liaising with customers, sales and engineers to ensure they are kept fully informed in the process of ongoing work.
- To liaise with and organize work to be done through authorized 3rd party suppliers following Ways of Working and proper completion of all related paperwork.
- To post out, receive and file any related service/sales related administration as and when required.
- To process and file all paperwork in a timely fashion.
- To close and invoice completed work daily and assist in ensuring that WIP is kept to a minimum on our IT system.
- To report up to the Service and Sales Manager any discrepancies noted.
- To act professionally and be an ambassador for the company at all times.
- To use all tools and systems provided and follow the Windsor Ways of Working.
- To follow company policies, procedures, Health and Safety, and quality guidelines in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
To apply you must send your cv and a covering letter to Mr Paul Benton at Windsor Materials Handling , Warneford Avenue, Ossett, WF5 9NU